- Demonstrators can assume the availability of an overhead projector and a data projector
in the demo area.
- Demonstrators should design their demos to be self-contained. They should not rely on
the availability of an internet connection during the demonstration.
- Demonstrators will be able to bring their laptops in and out of the country without
having to pay any customs dues.
- For larger equipment, some paper work will be necessary. More details about how to bring
in heavier equipment will be published later on this site.
- Voltage in Egypt is 220V, 50HZ.